Tuesday 21 April 2020



On Monday Grandad and i worked on his cars.  My favorite car is a 1984 toyota group b rally car.  He has a lot of cars, he collects them.

Grandads favorite car is a renolt.  Grandad has been racing cars since we was a young boy.  He likes to buy old cars and do them up and make them new again.

He has celicas, lots of them, he likes collecting them.  Nana says they are just all rubbish and he wastes his money.

Grandad has ralled all over new zealand.  He hasnt had that many crashes.  My unlce crahsed his car and he never fixed it and grandad gets angry.



1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear you have been working with your Grandad. I bet he was very grateful for your help and company. My husband likes working on Harley Davidson bikes. He is building one now. I think it's a waste of money too, but I think it's important to have a hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comments.